Wednesday, November 10, 2010

making some new earrings

a rainbow of colors
Joy - Rapture - Unconfined ... A New box of Feathers At Last Is Mine!!

I just recieved a new parcel of feathers in my mailbox and had to run straight to the studio. I have been spending the last few evenings making some new feather earring designs that are so dang cool! I got so wrapped up in having fun that before I knew it I had created about 30 pairs.  Vivid colors, carnival colors, natural colors, Christmas colors -- you name it!!



earring assembly

I am really excited about feathers lately -- I even wear them in my hair! My latest feather earring designs are currently available at my Bridge & Buckle  booth located in Savannah Faire, Grants Pass Oregon.

**custome lengths and color combinations available
now for the earwires and then put them on cards

No comments:

Post a Comment